Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week two

This weekend I attended the last Redmond Classics Wrestling tournament that my brother will be wrestling in. My brother is a senior in high school and has been wrestling for 7 years now, and each year I am more and more amazed at how much he has improved. My brother is a funk wrestler, he pulls off moves that most people think to be impossible, it makes me very proud, and VERY stressed to watch my brother wrestle. He is the kind of wrestler that you think could possibly pin himself when actually he pins his opponent, he is also the kind of wrestler that only tries moves if they are risky. My brother walked away this weekend 3-2, which is pretty good. He had some tough competition, he wrestled three kids who were ranked higher than him, beating one of them which also improved his ranking. I had so much fun visiting with my family and watching him wrestle...and I even lost my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment